Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pecha Kucha, Pinot Grio and FOMO!

  When I left you last it was just about to be my turn to present. So let me tell ya what happened. MAGIC happened that's what! God blessed me with his words and guided my tongue. Before they called my name I was soo anxious that I was about to drop out of the event all together. So glad that God intervened...listen the crowd loved my story of FOMO| The Mobile Device + An Ad Man=A Mad Man?! . When I get a chance I will add audio to the slides and upload for you to see...now please understand it won't be the exact same presentation as the story I told last night was a gift from God,but I will do my best to re-create it.  Take a look at a few of my favorite tweets from the night and now I'm off to drink my second glass of Pinot Grio, this month!




Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment