Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Lemon + Hardwork =Cupcakes x Fun + Sparkly Stuff

Wow can you believe that we're in July already?!  This last 90 days has been one long exciting roller coaster ride and I wouldn't have changed one minute of it!

Loved learning about Pecha Kucha (Chit Chat)! This new form of showcasing my knowledge and engaging with my audience was challenging and exhilarating. Loved the feedback that I'm still getting from my audience. I learned something else these past few weeks that eventually hard work and faith will pay off!

Two weeks after the Pecha Kucha event a friend of mine sent me a link to Southwired to advise that she was chosen as a speaker. While I was excited for her I was feeling a little melancholy as I too had applied and it was the #1 item on my 2nd quarter goal list and I had not heard back. But as I was looking for my friends picture and to see what here talk was going to be about, guess who's picture I saw on the page?! That's right my very own, Karen Rogers-Robinson aka SocialMMMDiva!  Don't believe me see for yourself.

Having goals and crushing them is one thing but you've gotta have friends too! And meeting a virtual friend in real life is a beautiful thing! I finally got to meet my friend WebAnna the creator of my #hashtag necklace...check out our photo below.



And now I'm off to turn those lemons into a lemon drop shot to be enjoyed while eating my cupcakes with friends dressed up in sparkly stuff! I hope you enjoy the pictures from Social Media Day Atlanta 2014!

O I forgot to tell you about the sparkly stuff! Well I was selected  as 1 of Atlanta's top 100 Social Media Leaders too! Check it out click the link and keep  scrolling till you see my pic! Don't forget to follow my blog to keep up with all of my foolishness!

No comments:

Post a Comment