Saturday, May 21, 2016

Even A Diva Is Unsure Sometimes

Alright y’all a few days have passed and now I’m wishing that I would have went to go see Queen Katwe this interesting show that Disney is about to release! Lupita Nyong’o and David Oyelowo star in the movie and the initial quote that goes across the screen is totally awesome and inspiring!  Also, I love how they chose to open the movie with this quote and then a picture of the beauty of Uganda.

The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. Ellen Sirleaf Johnson President of Liberia

Maybe one day I’ll have enough followers or I’ll have launched my digital media company and can have the film sent to me to screen and review at my leisure…but today I’m not there! Shoot I’m just happy that I get to go for free right now.

Anyhoo take a look at the trailer the trailer


I also love the quote, “Sometimes the place you have become used to, is not the place that you belong.” Meaning that in order to reach your goals at times you have to make uncomfortable decisions and move around to position yourself for greatness.

 And so I’m going to share it here first, that my time in Atlanta has come to an end! Yes, y’all!! Yes!! Unfortunately, I was unable to break into the Silicon of the South! Everyone believes that Atlanta is the “Black Mecca”; that it’s easy for African American’s to reach their goals here, well unfortunately, I must admit to myself and everyone else that while I’ve had some highlights since moving here. I can’t quite call my time here successful and as Kenny Rogers (No relation), says, You gotta know when to hold’em, know when to fold’em, know when to walk away….. So the doggy diva and I are preparing to move.

And I have to ask y’all does this ever happen to you that when you finally decide to make a life changing move that things start to appear as if they might actually work out where you are? Yep as the time closes in on me packing up the Blessed Pearl (my totally connected Ford Fiesta) and hittin the road… seeds that I planted last year are coming to fruition but thankfully I paid attention to what my de facto mentors were saying and I set it up so that if anyone was listening and decided they would finally give me a chance to get my Sassie and Techie dreams off the ground, I could achieve them from anywhere!
So please keep comin back y’all and enjoy more stories as I keep chasing my dreams!

Leave a comment from time to time and please do share your Sassie adventures with me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment